One of the things I think I could do to become a better parent is to do more craft projects with my kids. Unfortunately, it is my nature to take on big projects. We’ve started a quilt, but in reality, finding time is hard.
Green Kid Crafts has a simple solution. This monthly service sends you a little package with all you need to make an eco-friendly craft with your children. Three craft kits are sent out each month.
Green Kid Crafts provides fun and sustainable do-it-yourself crafts for kids. Suitable for kids ages 2 through 8, three of our craft kits come straight to you every month, ready to open and enjoy!
- Craft materials are kid-friendly, earth-friendly, and safe
- You receive 3 different craft kits once a month – that’s a lot of sustainable crafting!
- Each kit includes everything needed to complete the craft (you just supply glue, markers, and/or scissors)
- Every month will feature unique, multicultural crafts to enrich and entertain your creative child
- Great gifts for eco-conscious parents
- Customize your kits to reflect the holidays and cultures that you wish to celebrate…
Green Kid Crafts is a carbon neutral business. We offset 100% of the carbon dioxide generated by our business and help fund the development of renewable energy projects across the United States.
This sort of thing is right up my daughter’s alley, and I like the way directions start with “Remember it’s about the process and having fun and not about the finished product!”
Would I buy these product? Probably as a birthday gift, but probably not for ourselves. Although I like the idea, I think the artistic parent in me should really kick it into gear and design my own projects. Green Kid Crafts are affordable at $5 a set.
I never had nor used a breastfeeding pillow in my five years of nursing. When my first child was born, we lived in a very small cabin, and I had to seriously limit so-called “baby essentials“. The bobby got bopped, and I preferred to sit in a chair with one leg bent up to help support the babe. That being said, I have friends who thought a breastfeeding pillow was essential.
The Gia nursing pillow has a different shape than your standard boppy. It is angled and not symmetrical.
An optimal feeding experience takes shape.
- Angled feeding may help digestion and reduce reflux and other feeding problems
- Wider, flatter pillow surface helps prevent baby from rolling down
- Patented, non-flat design positions baby at incline
- Grows with your baby with virtually limitless positions
- Quilted 100% Cotton, Anti-Bacterial and Stain-Resistant
- Machine Wash & Dry/100% Cotton Shell
- Use with or without cover
Would I buy this product? Probably not. It is not made from organic fabrics and is stuffed with polyester. A more eco-friendly alternative, if you feel you need a breastfeeding pillow,
Perhaps the scariest thing about this article - and doing the...
Growing evidence suggests that beneficial bacteria, also known...
Nestlé Foods is working to shape “a better food...
Remember when your mom used to harp on you about chewing your...
An estimated one in ten people will develop kidney stones...
Most often caused by weaken pelvic floor muscles, urinary...
Ontario government departments investigators recently raided...
Dry Ingredients: ¾ cup brown rice flour ½ cup arrowroot...
It seems like every person I talk to suffers from some...
Barbara's wholesome products means we choose high quality ingredients to provide optimal nutrition and taste.
Family Tea Blenders since 1945. Tea is our passion and we are dedicated to truly fine quality teas.
Glee Gum is the #1 healthy alternative to synthetic chewing gum & bubble gum! No artificial colors, flavors, preservatives, or sweeteners (no aspartame).