"So, your diet went well the first week of the new year. Maybe the second. But now, tempting snacks are starting to tempt. Pick up this little book by three "health and wellness advocates" whose website, NaturallySavvy.com, promotes organic living. Reasons why you crave certain snacks – low blood sugar for cookies, low iron for salt – are among things you'll learn in this highly informative guide."
"[Unjunk Your Junk Food] looks great – interesting, informative, easy to read, and best of all, fun! I know many people will use your book as their go-to guide when shopping for groceries. You've certainly made me more aware about the food that my children and I eat and the effects it has on our body and mind."
"Unjunk Your Junk Food is a very attractive and informative book. For anyone embarking on the often daunting path of trying to clean up their diets, this book is a really fine place to start."
–Alan and Suzanne Arkin
Inside Unjunk Your Junk Food you’ll find:
• Side-by-side comparisons of popular conventional brands and their natural alternatives
• Healthy ingredients to look for and dangerous additives to avoid
• A handy cut-out chart of the worst ingredients to look out for when grocery shopping
• Tips for recognizing the misleading marketing tools used to confuse you when reading food labels
• Healthier choices for the snack foods you already buy