These Cauliflower BBQ Wings are a delicious and satisfying way to get more vegetables. Cauliflower is related to its other cruciferous cousins like broccoli, kale, and cabbage and is one of the most popular vegetables consumed worldwide and with good reason. Cauliflower is high in Vitamin C for an immune system boost. So indulge in these "wings" today without guilt.
Head of cauliflower, cut into florets.
1 cup gluten-free flour (white rice flour works well)
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp cumin
1/2 tsp paprika
pinch of pink salt and pepper to taste
1/2 cup BBQ sauce to coat (Try this Homemade BBQ Sauce)
1. Preheat oven to 450. Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Mix dry ingredients in a large bowl. Add 1 cup of water to make a batter.
3. Add cauliflower to the batter and coat florets evenly.
4. Use tongs to place the florets on the baking sheet.
5. Bake for 10 minutes and then flip them to the other side. Bake for another 10 minutes.
6. Remove the florets from the oven and baste them with the BBQ sauce using a brush. Return to the oven for another 15 minutes and serve with your favorite raw veggies and dip.