This delicious recipe is vegan and has chocolate covered Goji berries which pack an antioxidant punch!
- 3 Cups Flour
- 2 Cups Organic Sugar
- 3/4 Cup Cocoa Powder
- 1 TSP. Sea Salt
- 2 TBP. Baking Soda
- 2 TBP. Vanilla
- 2 TBS. Cider Vinegar
- 2/3 Cup Organic Avocado Oil
- 2 Cups Luke Warm Water
- 1 Cup Chocolate Covered Goji Berries
- 1/4 Cup Organic Avocado Oil
- 3 TBS. Raw Honey
- 2 TSP. Vanilla
- 3 TBS. Cocoa Powder
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees. Lightly oil pan.
- Combine all dry ingredients. Whisk and sit aside.
- Combine all wet ingredients and whisk.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and fold together using a large spatula.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake approx. 40 min.
- Test with tooth pick. Poke center and it should be dry.
To Make Frosting
- Place all ingredients on top of a double boiler and mix well.
- Mix gently till Goji Berries are melted.
- Pour over cake when cake is warm and still in pan.
- Cool before covering and sprinkle lots of Chocolate Covered Goji Berries on top.
Leave a Comment