Are you looking for a quick breakfast fix? Look no further than these breakfast cookies. Our friend Julie Pecarski shared her recipe with us. We love these because they combine protein and fat along with collagen to keep our skin healthy and young. And they taste delicious! Keep a bunch in the freezer for when you need that fix.
1/2 cup almond flour (or any nut-based flour)
1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
1/2 cup sliced or chopped almonds
1/2 cup pecans or walnuts
1/3 cup almond butter or tahini
1/3 cup monk fruit sugar
1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
2 Tbsp. ground flax meal
2 Tbsp. Collagen (we use Youtheory's unflavored collagen powder)
2 tsp. cinnamon
2 tsp. ginger powder
1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Line two baking trays with parchment paper.
- Mix all cookie ingredients together in a bowl.
- Oil hands with some coconut oil and roll the mixture into balls. Place them on the lined baking trays and press them into flat, even cookies.
- Place the tray in the oven and bake for approximately 20 minutes, or until golden and cooked through.
- Remove cookies from the oven and allow time to cool.
- I like to freeze these and take them out as needed!