Ingredients for Cauliflower Rice
1 head of cauliflower
½ Vidalia onion
3 cloves of garlic
1 tbsp coconut oil
salt and pepper, to taste
Optional items to add:
Frozen peas or veggies of your choice
(Makes 2-3 servings, depending on the size of cauliflower)
- Remove leaves and stem from cauliflower; discard.
- Grate the entire head of cauliflower until it resembles rice.
- Dice the onions and garlic to your desired size.
- Add coconut oil to a pan over medium heat.
- Add in onion and garlic until slightly browned.
- Add in grated cauliflower, salt, and pepper and stir until heated.
More cauliflower receipes:
Sign up for our newsletter, today.