These juicy lamb chops marinated with a zesty, herb dijon dressing and then grilled to perfection will make any mouth water!
If you're looking for a keto–friendly recipe that will be perfect for when you’re entertaining, look no further.These chops are what you’re after! Super easy to make and delivering a truck load of simple, fresh flavors that will become a grilling favorite. Serve with either chargrilled vegetables or a simple side salad.
Serves: 4 – 6
Ingredients you will need
12 sml/med Lamb chops, trimmed of fat
3 Tbsp Orange zest, minced
2 Tbsp Thyme leaves, fresh
2 Tbsp Rosemary leaves, minced
1/3 Cup Dijon mustard, (sugar free/keto friendly)
¼ Cup White wine vinegar
1 Tbsp Olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
1 Lg Eggplant, cut in to ½ inch thick rounds
2 Lg Zucchini, sliced length ways
1 Tbsp Olive oil
Salt and pepper, to taste
- In small bowl, mash the orange zest, thyme and rosemary into a paste with back of a spoon then stir in the mustard, vinegar and olive oil. Allow to stand at room temperature 1 hour for flavors to blend.
- Preheat a grill to medium – high heat.
- Lightly brush one side of lamb chops with approximately 1/4 of the mustard mixture, dividing it evenly.
- When grill is hot, lay chops on rack, mustard side down. Cover and grill for 2 minutes.
- Brush chops with 1/4 of mustard mixture, turn, cover and grill another 2 minutes.
Brush and turn chops twice more, grill until mustard mixture is used up, about 10 minutes for rare, or until done to your liking.
- At the same time the chops are cooking, chargrill the vegetables lightly brushing each side with olive oil. Cook until preferred doneness.
- Season both the chops and vegetables with salt and pepper and serve immediately.
For more healthy and keto recipes, be sure to sign up for our newsletter:
DISCLAIMER: This recipe contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the ingredient links, Naturally Savvy will receive a small commission so we can keep pumping out amazing recipes like this one. Thank you so much for your support!