"On a super hot summer day this drink is so refreshing!" ~ KC age 11
One handful of mint
1 cup bubbly water (Perrier or Soda Water will work too.)
1 tablespoon lemon or lime juice
A pinch of xylitol
Lemon and lime slices
- Put crushed ice in a glass and add the bubbly water. You can crush the ice in a blender.
- Remove mint leaves from the stem, cut into smaller pieces if you prefer.
- Add xylitol to the bubbly water and stir.
- Add mint leaves and lemon or lime juice to the water and stir again.
- Garnish with slices of lemon and lime. Enjoy!
KC recommends using scissors to cut the mint leaves since they are safer than a knife.