If you love a great burger and aren't much of a carnivore, try these delicious Meatless Mediterranean Tofu Patties! You can use them as burgers or meatballs, and they're a great meatless option that pack quite the flavorful punch.
1 pack of organic medium tofu (put through the food processor)
1 teaspoon garlic powder
2 tablespoons dried basil
2 tablespoons dried oregano
2 tablespoons grated Parmesan
1 teaspoon black pepper
3 tablespoons of organic bread crumbs
- Process tofu in food processor. Add remaining ingredients in a mixing bowl and combine well.
- Allow mix to set in the fridge for at least 30 minutes or up to 24 hours.
- Hand roll patties into balls, pat down.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Bake for 15 minutes then flip and bake for another 15.
Serve as you would a burger or you could make them smaller as meatballs or sliders.