This healthy twist on dessert also makes a great breakfast. You can use any fruit that’s fresh, local, and in season.
2 tablespoons Coconut Sugar, Organic
1 tablespoon cinnamon
½ teaspoon nutmeg
½ teaspoon sea salt
1 cup Rolled Oats, Certified Organic
¾ cup Pecans, Raw & Unsalted
¼ cup Agave Nectar, Amber & Organic
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
½ cup blueberries
1 cup organic Greek yogurt
1. Preheat oven to 325° F and line half sheet pan with parchment paper.
2. Add ½ cup boiling water, coconut sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, sea salt to organic quinoa Q Cup™.
3. Stir and cover Q Cup for 5 minutes.
4. In a bowl, combine spiced quinoa from Q Cup, rolled oats, pecans, agave, and vanilla.
5. Spread granola mixture in an even layer on prepared sheet pan and bake for 25 minutes.
6. Remove from oven, cool for 15 minutes.
7. Layer Parfait with Greek yogurt, blueberries, and granola parfait.
This recipe originally appeared on Now Foods.