Superfood Energy Bites Recipe with Cashew Butter and Golden Berries
These delectable energy bites are so simple to make, they are sure to become a staple in your house. Make a double batch and freeze extras for a protein-powered snack for kids and adults alike.
1 cup cashew butter, refrigerated
1 cup NOW Real Food® Honey Roasted Pecans, chopped (or plain roasted pecans)
1/4 cup NOW Real Food® Organic Golden berries, chopped (or replace with raisins)
1/4 cup NOW Real Food® Date Sugar
Directions1. Place parchment paper on1/2 sheet pan.
2. In a chilled bowl stir together cashew butter, chopped roasted pecans, organic rolled oats, organic golden berries, and cinnamon vanilla liquid until well combined.
3. Using a small scoop, roll mixture into 1/2 inch balls.
4. Roll balls in date sugar until evenly coated.
5. Place balls 1 inch apart on sheet pan.
6. Place in refrigerator for a minimum of one hour.
7. Serve and enjoy for up to 2 weeks.