Perfect for the dog days of summer, these refreshing and hydrating watermelon aloe vera popsicles are low in sugar and a delightful treat. Aloe vera has many proven health benefits when taken internally and combining them with watermelon is amazing.
Makes 6 servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes + freeze time
- 2 cups seedless watermelon, frozen + cubed
- 1 cup Lily of the Desert Aloe Vera Juice
- pinch salt
- zest of 1 lime, optional
- water, to thin out
- Add all ingredients to a blender or food processor.
- Blend until smooth, adding salt to taste.
- Add a little water if the mixture is too thick.
- Pour the slush mixture into popsicle molds or use an ice cube tray if you like.
- Freeze overnight, then remove from the mold to enjoy.
More about aloe vera:
Savvy Swap Popsicles:
Sign up for our newsletter:
DISCLAIMER: This article contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, Naturally Savvy will receive a small commission so we can keep pumping out amazing articles like this one. Thank you so much for your support!